Master, Mahatma Ram Chandraji Maharaj Says:

"While Welcoming the Mankind for the Spirituality and for practical experiences"


He declares -

"The end of Religion is the

beginning of Spirituality.



The end of Spirituality is the

beginning of Reality.



The end of Reality is the

Real Bliss.



When that too is gone



We have reached the
Destination."



Sunday, June 10, 2007

Views about Master, Method, Meditation (Part 21)













Google





























Feelings

One way or the other this being is targeted, and asked to explain the happenings my of life and in almost in all happenings I had a very little comprehension and freedom of decision making but I never disowned anything whichever happened through this being and always it appeared that I had taken all the care and planning while executing events of my life and for others, who ever, any time sought my role to be played for in the circumstances of the issue or event, but it is not so, that way I can say only when the events taken place, after, retrospectively.
What does it indicate, what is the direction it is indicating? To whom it is referring, if it is referring, I am lost in this mele.
A simpleton by nature, my disposition , but earnest in all my doings, sincere in my approach, serious if undertaken a task, but not intelligent, sure am honest, but novice in the worldly ways. I am not a well read one but just educationally, ordinarily qualified. I am an ordinary being.
But chosen by My Beloved Teacher it appears, to write for Him, a great responsibility and burden, that people are depending on these expressions of, to see how He is expressing and testing My Teacher and My Teacher Capabilities rather approaching Him directly to Him for the Direction. May be it is my notion or my short sightedness, may be I am attempting to judge them this way, let me remain at fault and me get failed all the times and Let those Devotees of Him remain in the Firm Faith of the Teacher and let them not need, seek or sought any direction from anyone other than Him, and Him Alone. Amen.
This pain of feelings is unbearable most of the time and all the time I failed to comprehend and indulge in my routine chorus but silently some time get spared and made me to sit before the computer, and further made to me open up the new file and a thought flashes which makes me put my fingers on key board, the thought flash is not known to me by that time also but I started typing and the words start flowing and taking the shape of sentences and by that time I had lost and ended up in becoming one with the flow with the perfect confidence. The grammar or words, formation of sentences or spellings or spelling check takes place automatically and the new words of different languages comes out without my knowledge of their existence and meanings, first place those words were placed and a sentence was formed about the subject matter which I never ever imagined but might have appeared as a one passing thought, and a beauty of thing is that I am not well versed in the operations of computer as I had not yet attended any class to learn the operations computers and I am doing on the some tips provided by my wellwishers and my friends and my child, but still continuing my writing this way and it is a wonder and beauty to see that I never rub the paras and never replace and never change the position and never edit after writing. It begins and ends. That is all.
As this feeling sprang up in me that onlookers and the readers who ever read that they tend to look at My Teacher’s Capabilities, I decided to refrain to mention, and intend to say that it is happening and I don’t know how it is happening and it is upto You people to explain to me if you wish, how it is happening, and I request you to guide me in this aspect, Endaro Mahanubhavulu Andariki naa Vandanamulu.

--End of Article---











Google


























No comments: