Master, Mahatma Ram Chandraji Maharaj Says:

"While Welcoming the Mankind for the Spirituality and for practical experiences"


He declares -

"The end of Religion is the

beginning of Spirituality.



The end of Spirituality is the

beginning of Reality.



The end of Reality is the

Real Bliss.



When that too is gone



We have reached the
Destination."



Sunday, June 10, 2007

Views About Master, Method, Meditation Part- 11










Google

































27. My treasures and secret chambers

28. Too tall an Ideal for me

29. How my teacher made me human

30. Gratitude

31. My teacher's training tools and standards


My Treasure and Secret Chambers

Innumerable are chambers within my mind and heart and conscious, which are such safe vaults with lock and key. The pity is that I cherish and nurture them so much that I didn’t allow a ray of divine light to fall upon as I could not open them when My Master wanted to shine upon my mind, heart and conscious, with the divine light, in which I built. Further misery is that they are so precious to me and in order to protect it I had lost the key as well the path to reach them to open to divinity.

My Master lovingly enquired about them, my reaction is instant that I distanced my self from my Master, a faint smile appeared on Him, with that of compassion. What to do My Master meekly and silently put upon with my idiocy but He didn’t distance from me but patiently waited for me to be open to Him.

Conveniently I forgot that My Master is all knower and He is a Witness in all my doings-In thought, deed, plans, schemes, likes and dislikes and of existence of me, rather, it is He who granted this human birth to me to achieve this Goal of Life and allowed me to come near Him and know about Him.

What are my possessions? They are Avidya-Darkness, Mala, vikshepa, and Avaran apart from divine barring and distance of the goal.

They appear in the form of ungodly ness, evil, dirt and disease and complexities, inhumanness, perversions, jealous, sense gratification nature, greed. etc.,

They are my treasures and I stored them in the secret chambers of mind, heart and conscious and lost the keys and path to reach them to open. They couldn’t be opened since time immemorial and rusted and my God given fine tendencies and tools got solidified and I became a living rock. A rock from inside to outside with a covering of biological mass to be called as human.

-End of Article-

Too tall an Ideal for me

Too tall an Ideal for me to aspire which were set by Babuji Maharaj. He is the Master and I am human being. How to cope up with this? My heart yearns to remain in the state of Devotion without knowing what it is, though My Master allowed me to have a few glimpses, couple of times.

My heart is in a state of seizure now unable to experience anything. I started to wonder did I ever have any inclination to Divine forget about The Master, Method, and Mission. Is this being fit enough even to think of Divine? Is there anything called Divine at all?

Why this word Divine phrased and coined for human race? How does it relate to this race? Why this race to enter into this unwanted, uncalled for, and unnecessary subject called Divine? Am I a Human at all? If not then what am I? Unknown. May be a mere existence.

My heart and mind strangely accepted the Master without knowing about, and mind takes up its natural habit of remembering Him.

As for this state to prevail the whole training was formulated. What is the status of this state?

A Human is there and his heart accepted The Master, and his Mind is engaged in the remembrance of The Master. This is the sum and substance of the existence. It remains in this way and sometimes this state absorbs in itself or floats as if it has nothing to do with any thing, or sometimes only that exists which ought to exist.

Life continues hereafter also, what for no idea, How does it continue-no idea, why it continues-no idea, how long it continues-no idea, Remaining as a Human is only certain and field of activity called heart lives with Master and His tool Mind engages in remembrance.

That’s all.

-End of Article-

How My Teacher Made Me Human

When I met Him First Time I Posed Him three questions and my age is 17years, and I wanted to get initiation from Him.

1. What is Atma? How is it?

2. Why Should I Practice Meditation?

3. Why Should I Practice Meditation as prescribed by Master?

Why not as prescribed by traditional method?

He replied to my queries in the following manner.

Yes, Young man Why don’t you Join Me in that Search of Atman and let Us find out together the State of Atman, If you realize first then explain Me about it, other wise if I realize then I shall Explain about it.

To do the Search the Meditation is a Tool. Necessarily you have to practice.

Young man you wanted to join my School of thought, to learn, hence you have to follow the method of practice I prescribe and to Train you. You wanted to have syllabus from other stream and wanted me to teach you and train you? How is it possible? How can I Train you? Hence you have to follow my method of My Master.

He asked me whether I know the Mission Prayer and asked me to utter loudly, I told Him that I read it in English but I couldn’t memorize it to reproduce in English, but I understood the meaning of it and I can explain it in Telugu-my mother tongue, as I had just joined English Medium Course, all my schooling is in Telugu Medium.

The minute I applied my thought to explain the prayer, strangely to my surprise I was Hooked Up to Him by Him, and I able to translate it exactly as it was translated in Telugu, this I came to know when I read the Telugu Translation of the Prayer.

I need to explain here my past a little. I was a student leader and a staunch follower of Communist Thought as I read couple of times Karl Marx and Angels The Das Capital and quite some literature of Communist Philosophy. I found injustice in all forms of existence of this present society and suppression of weaker sections and woman and children to the level of inhuman and Money lenders grip on the rural agricultural sectors as I hail from rural and agricultural concentrated areas. There was serious amount of aversion for Moneyed People and to their wealth I used to consider that as booty they robbed from society. I used to feel that Arms struggle is the only solution for this problem and then only we can bring equality in the society. There was absolutely no belief in what so ever form of existence of God and I used to treat it as trash and perfect superstition. I had scant respect for any Divine Personalities and used to treat it as a trick by feudals and capitalists. I used to hate the very word called Guru and institutions called Mutts, to such an extent that they are all thieves and living on society without doing any work in the name of religion which is a great poison to the society. The Gurus I consider them that they are great Cheats born in the society at the instance of this power mongers called feudals and Capitalists in order to perpetuate their crime on society and satiate their desires and hold the power and Land into their hands.

My Friend and Room mate is instrumental in introducing the Mission, Method, and Master to me as he used to attend meditation sessions three times a week not accompanying us to Movies and flirtings. My another friend Govindaraj and me used to get perturbed and angry with him and started abusing whatever he does. Then he told me and other friend just to listen and read the literature before passing any comment on Master, Mission and Method, as we were very close friends and used to do everything together, and as he was elder to all we agreed to it. Then I started reading the literature of Master for my self and for my other friend. A mission undertaken to redeem my foolish dear friend by two intelligent friends of him from the clutches of an Old Man. I read the whole literature of Master and a sentence is struck to my mind in the book of Reality At Dawn that Master said I guide those sincere seekers of God Realization if they pray sincerely for it where ever they are without even seeing or meeting them. I debated it within my self not letting know to my friends what I am going to do next. At my hostel where I was a boarder along with my roommate we used to wake up by 5am in the morning and utter a prayer chorus way along with all the boarders and thereafter 15mts we used to disperse to our respective rooms to sleep again, but I was conscious of body shape, exercises and I used to do for about 45 mins, thereafter I used to say the Mission Prayer for 5mins and used to close the eyes for therafter I could open my eyes after 45 mins without knowing what happened to me during that period. I had repeated for almost 2 or 3 months and then I told my other friend Govinda raj that the Master is Omnipresent and Omniscient and the true prayer He Definitely hears and acts and helps.

Meanwhile Master’s Birthday Celebrations were celebrated in Bangalore.

-End of Article-

Gratitude

To show Gratitude is it ever possible? In any way am I in a position to do Thanks giving? Can these feelings be interpreted in verbal form? At the most what any one can do for the favors bestowed upon, other than becoming a mute spectator with total helplessness and to remain experiencing a clear state of Melting Heart and Being.

When such state granted from that August House of My Revered One, I know not what to do, knowing my incapabilities well He further granted a Boon to my Witness State with observing capacity, which enabled me to notice certain symptoms in my being. My Heart is in Melting State, my mind is Glued to Him, My Voice fallen to the Depths and became feeble, efforts needed to move around, so overwhelming is the effect of State of Gratitude on my heart, my heart could not respond to anything other than to His Command still experiencing heaviness of heart as if it may get burst open or collapse or breakdown. With great difficulty or with great effort only I can move even for His command. Just laying dead flat is only thing which is left to do. It is a state of death while living fully in Divine. A state of awareness without any activity, with a perfect state of Absorption of Divinity as if I am a sponge fallen in midst of the ocean of Divinity.

Futile is the result for the being to attempt anything other than Living in that as it exists.

Where from it came? How did it Bloom? Who is He Who Brought out in me? How Could He do it?
Who else can it be Other than My Master, who bloomed this flower after sowing a seed of that Divinity in the Depths of this Insignificant Heart and nurtured it, sprouted it, and made to come to the state of Full Bloom and made this existence transformed to That Flower.

How did I get such a feeling? Why did I get such a State? What are the reasons to develop such emotions? What for I get such a unexplainable condition?

This state at the periphery point leading to a State of Thanks Giving and heart is in flowing state and flow directed to the Holy Feet of Param Pujya Shri Babuji Maharaj.

My Teacher’s Training Tools and Standards

When I was bestowed with his Association, I failed to understand why He so benignly gave it in a platter to this being who is not a well read one, nor had any formal training in any manner or subject or ways and it was a puzzle for me.

This great puzzle remained with me and led me to a state of wonder and it became my way of life to live in that eternal wonder of Observation of Him.

While I was in this state of observation of Him He gave me sight and vision and He became my lens to see Him as well as the whole manifestation. This existence of manifestation is He alone and nothing but He alone in totality.

When I heard anything and everything from Him, I heard, rather He made me to hear only of His Master and nothing but His Master who is Pure Divine. Every sound I heard from Him I heard as Sacred Syllable and which is impregnate with Bhava, Sankalpa, and Purpose as well as Boon Granted, nay realization and absorption of essence of that Sound, Nada Brahma-Training through the Sound-.Vishwam Mantramayam.

From The Boon state of blindness of me He opened my eyes to that of Divine-The Eternal Light which is the Personification of His Self-Enlightened One, I would have become again blind in that state of seeing Him or observing Him but for the watchful Eye of Him-led me to that light as a True Teacher but not allowed me to rest but to keep moving in the Eternal Light of Him and made me to realize That. Now what? Then He opened the faculty of Search in me and kept it alive to continue in order to guide me in the Eternal Search again only to find His Existence beyond Light and what is that? No Light, what is that state of No Light? It is a state where no existence can remain any more and what to call this apart from No Light and Existence, less Existence; He made me to experience this but as a true Teacher He has not rested but still engaged Himself in `guiding me and all the sincere seekers on this path. This is The End of Knowledge It appears, Expression fails and language becomes inefficient tool for communication.

By Holding me tightly and covering me entirely, He further guided me into His Everlasting Eternal Self otherwise this small entity would have burst to the level and state of non-existence. When totally covered what will I experience other than a state of covered-ness or in the womb as a child-light in the womb’s darkness around, so is the Love of Him for His Masters Creation, for His commitment to His Master, for His dutifulness to the duties of His Master, His Devotion to His Master, for His Surrender to His Master. Experiencing this level of His Love, my mind became bereft of feelings and stunned and made me dumb founded. Vaachalam Karothi Mookam-When the Divine Strikes. With this He gave a Stir to my being not allowing me to enter in any state of stupor so as to loose the quality of quest in thought process and state of Witness to hear the Divine Music and Witness the Divine Dance of The Existence in its Pure Form.

-End of Article-










Google































No comments: